Friday, November 4, 2011

We poured gasoline on him and Mona threw the match

We poured gasoline on him and Mona threw the match




I don’t beg for nothing
I take what I want
And when I’m done, I throw it away
We live in a plastic society
We have grown accustomed to the decay
The stench rises up to heaven
And god is puking on us all
God’s vomit is everywhere
Sick twisted fuckers
I see them everywhere
They have no purpose
Except to feed on the sheep
The sheep can’t see them coming
They are blindsided
Sucker punched
Dropped to their knees
Begging for mercy
These predators know nothing of mercy
They see me watching them
And they smile at me
They know that I am a super predator
And that they should show me respect
They keep a safe distance from me
Am I that transparent?
Can they see right through me?
They know that I would just as easily kill them as anyone else
It makes no difference to me
A kill is a kill
Blood is blood
Flesh is flesh
Everyone is a victim
Someday they will catch me
I will grow weak and stupid
And society will put me to sleep
I better get mine while the getting is good
It is so good
They are prime for the taking
Sweet ripe meat
They are everywhere
Begging for me to snatch them up
And eat them
They are so wet when I touch them
The fear makes them hot
I am indebted to them
They contributed directly and indirectly to this work
These debts are registered in these pages
Their sacrifice is not forgotten
Opportunities for the fools to speculate
To see the results of the accident
Feeling apart of the blood
Private desire and public fantasy
They want to be me
Except for their lack of spine
Removed by the soul at birth
They have been conditioned into being weak pathetic animals
They want to see the point of impact
Measure the diameter
Feel with their fingers
A fascination with the torn and wounded
They made me possible
I grew out of their dreams
Their desire to step into the darkness
I provide for them a source for atrocities
Stories that they share with each other
To keep their boundaries
I live outside of their rules
I am not a part of their culture
I represent the outside
The wasteland
That forbidden place
Secure in our violence and intimacy
There is nothing left for us to deploy
The missiles have been scraped
For tokens
To be played in children’s games
We watch them jump up and down
As the buzzers sound and the lights flash
This world is ridiculous
I had an orgasm on highway 218
Near the Waverly exit
The cows watch with expressionless eyes
We pretend they are humans
Cheering us on
Applauding for the show
We tell them that we have been booked for a return appearance
Expanding and shifting the focus
Dynamic conditions suffusing the institutional apparatus
Carried on in the material forms of life
To preserve a critical focus
It is I who is being called
With tooth and nail
Clawing my way back to the preindustrial
Invoking an ideology
We have no history
They will erase us from the books
Exactly like the dream
Gone forever in the morning light
Frustrating progress
Our reference is profane reason
Cultivating a sharp awareness
Legitimized by our own thinking
Lawlessness seems to lie at the very source
The source is where you want to return
It is a recurring hiccup
You reach the limit and find yourself compelled
To dismantle the world that once was
Dancing with the gods of bloody knives
Always a promise and a possibility
Together, hand in hand
Stepping off into the darkness of the abyss
Making Aleister so proud
Barking at the moon so loud and proud
Speaking of there being two sources
Always remaining irreducible
The abyss and the volcano
No longer supported by the charm of living
The contemporary partner of globalization
Forcefully assimilating them
They died because of singularity
The focus of a single purpose
Exterminating all our values
I believe in the ideal of purpose
They reach the minimal value
Their weakest expression
A constant homogenization
Not just accidental consequences
Outside the official morality
In the fragments of the broken
We find something more radical
Eradicating all forms of differentiation
Without the presence to cradle them
Replaced by screens, networks, and numbers
A distance that removes us from discovery
Opening the door to another form
We live in a world of shadows
Imitating the forms
They could not escape the fatal
Free from our former enemies
There is no need to create enemies from within
It is a violence that puts an end to the need for more violence
Once you have been freed from your soul
There is no more need for violence
Except to help others along the path
To turn them into enlightened ones
Even against their will
That is true power
To make the weak strong
Even when they prefer to be weak

No comments:

Post a Comment