Wednesday, November 16, 2011

corpuscle phenomenology

corpuscle phenomenology




you are a friend of my sorrow
chanting to the unhappy angels
playing your tune in the dark
not too young to choose
the subatomic particles of your despair
you only exist in your pain and torment
your heart pumping out the absence
surrendering yourself to the dirty nail
I disemboweled, chopped, sliced, and dissected everything in my path
I widened the road that traveled on
I moved obstacles out of your way
you are the cold meat that I put between two slices of bread
a machine with extraordinary plumbing
indulge me with your fascinating smile
I feed on your terror
imposing harm and death upon you
showing up to participate
finding me another victim
the next victim
serving number 142
the world revolves around their pain
a willing participant
walking off the deep end
like so many times before
imitating your nightmare
violence is acceptable
it is necessary
I am feeding upon your life
it is all apart of a game
signing you up for your day of doom
eventually your luck runs out
tiny little murders
thet are so small and insignificant
no one cares at all
stealing you from your bag of tradition
there are no excuses for you to continue
I will assimilate you
bring you into my flesh
absorbing you
I have done my best
to fuck everything up
I'm making this thing up as I go along
it wasn't an accident
there is no life without bullshit
we are all crafted little puppets
look me up in your elitist dictionary
digging up the bitch's bones
just for shits and giggles
my heart doesn't bleed for the slaughtered
get the fuck out of my way
I am a deviation from god
I am not really human
shooting my load
and slowly decompose
enduring it
experiencing it
a disposable organism
I am a parasite
living off of your hurt and suffering
committing a violence against the mind
Dexter in the corner
doing it with his DNA
flashing his cock at the grasshoppers
they want some hard flesh
Dexter wants a grasshopper with a glimmer of an explanation
there is no real possibility
I am creating more harm than good
multiplying more investment in harm
being poor and misunderstood
pity me as you bleed on the floor
I don't give a crap about anybody else
this is a chemical reaction
the perfect storm of bizare circumstance
I am chewing on your leg
this is going south fast
your savior is not showing up
you bleed out onto my floor
fuck, another mess to clean up
a whole host of human investigations
and the inventions of a cruel mind
you are becoming a part of an exclusive group
as I shit you out of my asshole
your mother is crying on the news
asking me to give you back
I am irresponsible and intellectually dishonest
what I have taken is mine
joining in with the village idiots
asking you to learn this on the fly
I am writing you a letter
it is full of venom and hatred
wrapping you in a burning flag
I'm standing over your kitchen sink
eating your leftovers
I am genrous in a false way
making stange grimaces
I am hip to the fool that hides inside you
outside my window it's all murder and mayhem
I conquered your thorny crown
and crossed the dead sea
with all my words and guns
and the strength of my muscles
they are a match for your arrogance
a playground for my voices
every morning there is blood in my eyes
as I piss out your memories
the night before is only an illusion
something that I don't want to remember
all the costs have been calculated
and you are coming up short
it is time to call in your markers
it is time to bend to my religion
to surrender up the soul
count the nails in your coffin
becoming dirt and sand
embracing the nothingness
you are gone
I put you in the van and drove away
There was a big smile on my face
I had won the prize
Now only hard work lay before me
Hard work is before us
The juice was pouring out of you
You tasted so good
Like melon, cantaloupe
I can still taste you on my tongue
Burying my face into your crotch
Sucking on your clit
If your hands weren’t tied, you would have grabbed by my head
And shoved my tongue deeper inside of you
You went into a prolonged orgasm
I felt the hot juice trickle onto my tongue
Sweet victory
I ran my hand up your wet cunt
Moving your ass in a frenzied action
I had all four fingers up your crotch
Stirring you like a witch’s brew
You snorting and twitching like a beast
Spasms and more spasms
You shook uncontrollably
When you stopped shaking you asked me if I was going to kill you
That made me pause
I never really thought about it
I sat there with my hand up your cunt
Thinking about whether I would kill you or not
A worried look on your face began to grow
It was as if you suddenly realized you were in danger
My silence made you afraid
You thought that I would kill you
You were certain of it
I told you no
That I had bigger plans for you
Great and mighty plans
You asked me to promise
I told you that I promised to never kill you
I told you that I would make you immortal
I would make you a god
I am in love with a monster
A very wicked monster
I transfer my germs into you
Your face is the picture of innocence
It is fate
I belong to you
Body and soul
Heart and liver
Delivering me to the arch angels
They will carry my body to heaven
Immaculate and untouched
Corruption cannot touch me
You knew that I would destroy everything
I am the end of time
I am the end of the world
I bring both life and death
We are involved in an ancient ritual
We bring life to the world
And kill the world when the moment seems right

No comments:

Post a Comment