Thursday, November 3, 2011

She would be called Peggy

She would be called Peggy


Afflicted by love's madness all are blind.
Sextus Propertius





The principle of my idea
Put into action
My beliefs are a barbed whip
That burns your flesh
With each and every strike
I have learned to get the most effective power
Out of a simple movement
Economy of force
To deliver your pain
Reflecting it in your substance
Dragging along with us the shreds of the famous
Always in an exceptional situation
I have rediscovered the allure
A new beginning
You will mobilize the masses
You will set the streets on fire
The politicians will hang at every street corner
We will be free from the oppressors
Discovering yourself
In the rule of rules
And the old expectations
Raising the ghost
Once only a promise
Obedient to a law outside itself
A need that required being satisfied
Regardless of the rules of society
Ignorant of the whims of power
Purely an animalistic need
Expressing itself in the most purest form
A simple act of obedience to self
The only law is to obey yourself
Do what you will
Make your will appear in the material realms
I moved mountains to move your heart
To set it beating again
your false claim for being
erasing that which makes you distinctive
dissolving into a resemblance
discovering the lure of the false
you are what the camera sees
existing only in the framed reference
when I burn your photo, you are gone
turned to curled up ashes
blown, you topple over the ashtray
and fall to the floor
a ghostly idol adored by worshipers
the artifice of the duplicitous
your witch in a Porsche
Camus on the night stand
he is talking to strangers
who can't weep for their dead mothers
you find it hard to instruct us
in your art of expression
that uncomfortable something between your legs
fingering it with intensity
braille on your fingertips
your gonads abstracting too much
it is a hard dose of penicillin
that we need right now
not maps of targets
and known unknowns
I fish your false teeth out of your cup
and try them on for size
I am ready to catch me a catfish
my pole is made of hickory
and I have 30 pound test line
my camera tucked under my arm
it is strictly catch and release
searching for that empty dorsal
Pablo from Toledo
with his self-reflective art
trying to emulate
a Witby goth weekend
selling your unmade animations
composing interpretations
Mona moans and groans
gratuitous sex
fucking her with a swamp tree
we were stranded in Dc
watching the Superbowl
and Janet's empty nipple
she followed me back to my room
tightly gripping the arms of the chair
as we went down
a love scene from a 70s movie
she is a body modification
cutting out the boxtops
a bundle of burning storm
she is about the moment
with her pants around her ankles
polluted with immune thought
chewing on the bone
she taught me about the conjugated verb
her sisters talking about her nose ring
they laugh at your multidimensional
altered by the abused flesh

No comments:

Post a Comment