Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the Day I sold my soul

the Day I sold my soul




you see it in your mind
things that you no longer need
being back in the moment
a wonderful gift
falling in love as often as possible
as many times as you want
you say that you can open it for me
sawing open my heart
it is unfair to be the other
the dark room in your heart
shutting me out
I am the only one
can't you see me
you were trained to fight against me
so many opportunities to embrace me
giving it to no one else
the everlasting you
I power you up
and you are charged
your eyes are open and not closed
the skeletons hang from your eyes
weeping with the stars
they are lost in your words
this is not romance
this is a transaction between time and space
your heart cut into many pieces
the words that you don't believe
they explode in your universe
creating new worlds for you to disbelieve in
another inspired space
you are good for my red blood cells
manifesting my seed
pulling forth my good and band energies
I am choosing my own path
taking it slow
an open heart and an open mind
this is what I have become
I am earth and fire
the light in your smile
this is not supposed to be fair
no one told you that you could win
I have made you small
teaching you to crawl
to live inside your hurt
we all hurt and bleed
and I bleed for you
with my divided heart
my strength is for you to use
make me small like you
together we are lost
like angelic things
we posses our own individual love
the peace that you provide
deceived by your soothing voice
carrying the wounds to the store
with this pain you buy the strange
to ease your burden
I have closed my heart
I have closed my eyes
and given up
not wanting to go away
closing my voice with hate
I am not your savior
this is not your mercy
this is my broken face
muttering in your line
your dirty place from home
getting me in trouble
taking my chance
haunting us
I know the wanting
I have seen all things crushed
that something between us
is it honesty?
there is no control
not with our grasp
holding the devil's hand
this could be right
you could be wrong
with your lucky heart
warming yourself in my darkness
I am alive
I am the river
come and hide with me
in the crowd of normalcy
they will never find us in the normal
we can pretend to be like them
pretending to be sheep
when we are wolves
dancing with the fallen angels
dissolving into the nothing
see how the words bring anger
they pierce my side like a speer
water mixed with blood
is this peace and joy?
is this understanding?
I have seen what is inside
summoning the spirit
I crawl into the wall
this hole is my place in this world
there is no conqueror for this madness
I am a festering sorrow
that cannot hold the echo
bitter is your fear
learning to be still
the whisper
there are no more connections
trapped in the flow
no direction to our hearts
we are alone
sitting with our desire
the only thing we know
to bury the word in your heart
it knows me
say the word
and I will broadcast my ego
being unethical
and dissecting your happiness
it comes from the badness
wrapped up in the obsession
I will rip this planet from existence
putting the heart in me
this is not a guess
this is certainty

No comments:

Post a Comment