Friday, November 11, 2011

she made me do it

she made me do it


it was for the future of us
hearing great things
I still have the bruises
remembering fried-chicken bones
you are welcome
you are allowed
underneath the ominous mingling
a striped canvas with footrest and canopy
the vulgarity of rosy mirth
you want the night to end
just like clockwork
too dull to think
looking like London LSD
and smoking the egyptian mummy head
considering the irrigation to be ironic
the rooster fears the yellow earth
as such he does
with his many-handed body
cock a doodle do
breathing in the venumous odor
the living, breathing force of something natural
pastoral poems in the pumpkin patch
a pale clever orphan
drawing an invisible boundary between myself and others
touching the crotch
telling the story
thrown in jail with a wish list
too optimistic
and ashtray chelsea girl
jumping out my window
they all are jumping out my windows
one, two, three
I liked it so much
everyday lives
crazy antics
from this and from that
so unique and so over the top
totally spaced out
competitive girl
so sweet
crazy english
atheist church
reading japansese
one second, think
too late
not a peep
eight words away
motivated space
number ten in a series
the fool on the hill
sacred cow
anatomical kid
leaping lizards
we keep them in jars
finding the scapegoat
half kosher
convicted
slurp
and people are crying
no impact in my life
news flash
standing up
and running from the grave
I do not sleep
life is gray
mush is the posh
as they bend and somke the weed
I am not there
I can not bleed
I like it little
nothing crazy
you have to become an animal
we are eating your drugs
as they cook you up
you are made up
a creation of the drugs
when they leave you
then we will see
california
the challenge
all the books I have read
amazing blue
the dark horse saloon
eating pizza in kansas city
drinking all of your beer
the kids are rolling around on the bar floor
to be alligators
when a tiger won't do
half cocked
the public house
only a stolen god
a parasite
sensationalized carnality
I am puffing up my pride
hostile to life
and we burn your concepts of appropriation
walking away with another fool in my pocket
talking tradition
with my pineal gland
mystical states of misunderstanding
finally acheive the state of Alabama
working the cosmos
lead us hairt armpit
let go of the mechanistic view
spokane this weekend
opening my fly and taking a piss
a piss for freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment