Saturday, November 12, 2011

Palachuck has worn out his welcome

Palachuck has worn out his welcome



The one thing that is missing
Encouragement
Study it
And listen
To that small voice
Not just about love
Something you can hold on to
To grasp with both hands
And hold on tight
To make it your own
This lady is unlucky
Looking at me with snake eyes
That voice in your heart
Snapping back at me
Seeing yourself in every image
Pouring the bleach over your DNA
Burning your cell phone in the microwave
We have stolen all of the tapes
It is bred into your indulgences
Twisting your values into a rug
That I walk on
It holds the dirt from my shoes
While we fuck your therapist
She is on her hands and knees
Barking like a dog
She is a piece of shit
Maintaining her equality
Trying to understand your childhood
Your lack of penis envy
Packing a punch
Here is a hard on that can reach you
Moving the meat
I am an evil man
No more respect to shower on your sycophants
They are numberless
Unfeeling and full of remorse
Peeling back the membrane
Catching a whiff of immortality
Sending your children to school
Downloading the control
Learn to be a happy robot
Pacify yourself in front of your tv
Drink yourself to death
Fuck yourself to death
We will find another to take your place
There is always another to spread her legs
We have nothing but an abundance of stupidity
Someday we will have to eat the stupid
Thank god we have so many stupid people
I am sharpening my knives
Examining all the meat
That passes by me on the street
I wonder what this one will taste like
This one with hot sauce
This one with a little oregano
That one over there with barbeque sauce
How about we throw a little pussy on the grille?
Sear it on both sides
Squeeze a little lemon
Fabulous
Put this grilled snapper on your television show
Grilled snapper for everyone
With some black beans and rice
The sex is good for you
A hard man to pin down
Making a living off the losers in life
Fuck’em over real good
Making art out of their dysfunction
Confessing to the priest
About how they touch themselves
Counting all the holes in your arm
Making money from the damaged
Face it honey, you are damaged merchandise
It was evident when you fucked that fool
Fucking a fool only makes you a fool
Picking out fresh and alert observations
Justice is never done
Not in this world
You say everything all at once
Peddling your ass from door to door
Nobody believed in you
My little cock sucker
The secret is to believe
And I do
I believe in your tongue
I pray nightly to the roof of your mouth
You are in a world of your own
this nast world that you made with your own two hands
see how dirty your hands have become
I get down on my hands and kness
and lift up the rug
To get beneath it all
The dirt and the grime
Atomized and born again
Smoking with the angels
The angels love you
Taking the long road to the chapel
To dream on the back of the turtle’s shell
Praising you to the stars and the moon
Ringing the bells all night
I walk on two legs
Two legs for Jesus and Buddha
Two legs for Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment