Monday, November 7, 2011

The lunatic wit; perfect lips speaks truth

The lunatic wit; perfect lips speaks truth





We can assume a principle of equivalence
That we are all together under one burden
Sharing the blessings of the same shadow
Taking the form of individual emotional outbursts
By will or by force
We are the reactive zone
Everything drives toward the failure of the system
The old will be replaced by the new
A revolution in paradigms
There are too many unanswered questions
The foundation of the system is falling away
From the burden of its contradictions
Your soul both hates and loves
We must replace the hate with love
I hurt you because I love you
The logic of symbolic obligation
I have set a course of actions into force
I am now compelled to see their completion
Equilibrium between beings and things
The metaphysical beauty of ruined abstraction
Making the real coincide with the simulation
No longer measured against an instance
The curvature is no longer real
Toying with the falsehoods of creativity
Releasing the dragon into the world
To feed on the blood of the innocent
The symbolic nature of innocence
It is employed for an effect
For a purpose
To arouse those who sleep
To awaken them from their slumbers
An artificial resurrection
Reproduced for consumption
We imply a presence and then an absence
Searching for certainty
We desire the presence of absolutes in our lives
The soul provides us with absolutes
Sometimes the gods smile upon me
And I am able to harness the unorganized force
The focus becomes located
People become mesmerized
And things are let go of
They fall away
Drift off into the darkness
The capacity to transcend the limitations
It is nothing that I do
It just sweeps through the door
Just like a spirit
And things happen
People do odd things
People say odd things
Odd things happen
My guardian angels moving the stone
Away from my sepulcher
Pulling me away from this dreamy sleep
Devoted to the machinery
The secret inner workings of the machine
The intimate details
They are important to me
Progress comes through the making of many mistakes
There are no distinctions between the dead
The grave eliminates social class
I want crowds to hear my solitude
Together they cannot stop us
We are a dynamic duo
Fighting against those who believe
Removing the soul from the victim
We sever and remove the soul
And cook it in a fry pan
With some garlic and onions
The darkness swallows us
We have grown accustomed to it
Your fears have retreated
They no longer master you
We are reflections in a dark window
My love is greater
Than all the obstacles they place in front of me
To love in the first person
Not a thing that can reflect back on self
But the acting moving ego
The self that only knows love
The reflective self is evil
He stands back for the action
And justifies all things
Creates meaning out of nothing
Out of nonsense
Why did I kill?
Because I had to
Because of a greater purpose
Only god knows the reason why
It is not for me to question such things
See how evil?
This reflective self makes all things right
He covers the blood with a coating of self-importance

No comments:

Post a Comment