Tuesday, November 8, 2011

apocalyptic deathfuck

apocalyptic deathfuck




Monsters were born with the angels
Mindful of how we deal with them
Assigning them a function
Living and breathing
An understanding through opposites
Don’t forget the people who connected you
The huge hairy man covered in blood
Like the others before you
A more radical transformation
Linked to the human soul
I began to imagine you without a soul
It became my mission, my project
To see if I could detach the soul from the human body
What would happen if I was successful?
I was convinced that the creation of the human soul was to blame
For limiting the power of the mind
When the human mind was not limited by the soul,
The mind was able to do many great things
Things that we would now assign to psychic abilities
The mind had been disfigured by the soul
The soul bound the mind into submission
Limiting its powers and abilities
I am questioning the soul’s distortion of the mind
It became my goal to unhinge the mind from its master

No comments:

Post a Comment