Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Lumpy Fossil

The Lumpy Fossil





you don't want to go behind my thoughts
the density of your life reduces into a cesspool
we are nailed to a plank
this obscene spiritual racket
drains the marrow from our bones
sprinkle your holy water over the explosives
I am an enemy of the human race
I am a variety of consequences
seeing only through my hostile eyes
making you into a problem
Where is the hot sky?
Fire, exhaustion, and noise
All girls drive faceless dreams
They grab big dusty thoughts
Roughly like faith and action
Exhaustion like a dry street
Courage is a small wind
With fists full of nothing
Smoking big city dope
Making a beeline for the riot
Sanctioned by the state
Details from the end of the year
We are now here
Dead like a tuna
Wave swiftly like a crow
I am disenchanted
And once again I give up the ghost
I am my own worst enemy
Between the real and unreal
Between two steel fists
Surrendering because of the struggle
Around me was failure
Bored me to tears
Blossomed at the mere sight of human misery
All the words of corruption are mine
And every wrong idea
she was a star
but now she is long dead
the fragment of clavicle will always remind me
though your thoughts are gone you still remain
you still speak to me
still move me
you are so much more than an influence
laying claim to that barren plot of earth
the flowers turn over in your fingers
but, this is not truly object
the eerie whiff of subjectivity
memories swelling up in my throat
you are gone like the professor's absolutes
I don't have a rational reason for waking the dead
I have an understanding of the fire
violating all the rules of existence
this is an absolute meaning horizon
reducing life to suffering
its an objective fact
I am manifesting movement
creating friction and emotion
you are my impact upon this world
destroying the world for my own purposes
you want some kind of qualification
this is not an accident
this is purposeful action
I am not asking questions
dissecting the human animal
killing as many as I want
fuck your traditions
this is for my own gratification
I searched for the heartbreak in your eyes
something urgent was driving you
a monster created from my movements
a brutal frenzy of cunt and cock
transformed by our cries of rage
trying to soothe the agitation
the loneliness of our bodies
I made plans two break you from your prison
to help with your escape
presenting you with a liberating frenzy
we were linked by our violent desires
staring hypnotically into the void
the darkness calling to us
asking us to kill once more
to fulfill our end of the bargain
the deal that was bartered for at the crossroads
where the spirits pass between two worlds
they have passed between us
an outburst of the superhuman
jerked and pumped by spinning wheels
an unbearable personal vision
the whirling dust of life
a coincidence of being and nothingness
your nude body torn away with joy
I read to you the articles about crime and violence
how the priest responded to the blade
he was stained with blood
the overlapping of piety and the obscene
aroused by my compulsive actions
an extraordinary hallucination
pulling you from the frail world
I gave her one of the biggest shots in my bag
selling her the same bag of dope
asking me what we need to do to save the world
talking in bullshit circles
the truth is bigger than you think
we need to evolve before we revolve
you can't assimilate me
I will resist you with everything that I have
going astray with procreation
you have nothing left to say
no more crimes to comity for god
you are a faithful reproduction
you are truth in your own right
they cannot impose their meanings upon you
intentionally distorted
the privileged being challenged and overturned
building the counterfeit world
it started when cain slew able
becoming a medley of ingredients
we feast upon the sacred hearts
they are crunchy and chewy
they go down easier with a little sauce
you are standing the snakes on their tails
intoxicated by your sensuous mouth
and polluted by a dead society
the torn ruins of the past
like savages lacking ambition
we are buying weed from the idiot
at the train station
he is standing on three legs
and making believe
we silently smoke his murder
occult hand signals
and secret treaties
between our rings of smoke
we are just matter doing crazy things
trying to reproduce ourselves
banging into your complex compounds
our reproductions are mutating and changing
these changes increase our ability to survive
consuming the weak around us
we require animation
consumption and reproduction
chasing down our food
and ripping it to pieces
with our big sharp teeth
making your grandmother proud
harvesting the energy of other lifeforms
developing certain reflexes
shooting away into the crowd
watch the lifeforms run
stealing their energy
it is a positive and negative attraction
I am spreading out my sensations
transmitting them to others
I am prolific in my destruction
upsetting your romantic notions
of how death operates
I was never given an owner's manual
with this life and death thing
I am the worst of the human race
spreading my seed everywhere
survival doesn't mean anything
all I have is this feeling mechanism
addicted to the feelings
I am happening

No comments:

Post a Comment