Friday, September 9, 2011

one




I am real

I am a real person
not a figment of your imagination
I'm not stalking you
I am not a member of the illuminati
there is no conspiracy
no one is following you
you are not that important
you are not that interesting
i am not a member of the government
the paranoia is getting the best of you
stop looking out your windows

You were doing so well,
until now.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You are exposed.
Your kind is the worst
You fuckers targeted the wrong person,
do you understand me.
corrupt souless undercover venom spilling snakes.
I will expose you all

it is only the angle of my vision
nobody understands
they don't see the colossal edifice
the thought of you haunts me
you are an invisible office building
an invisble temple
where bodies are burned
sacrifices for the illuminati
they follow you around the town
in little clown cars
you can see their big feet
sticking ou the windows
they honk at you you when you look
beep, beep


it only kills dichots
leaving monochots alone
it is a common systemic pesticide
you may be exposed already
fashion your tinfoil hat
stand on one leg
and repeat after me
namu
myoho
renge
kyo

namu
myoho
renge
kyo

namu
myoho
renge
kyo

namu
myoho
renge
kyo

namu
myoho
renge
kyo

namu
myoho
renge
kyo

namu
myoho
renge
kyo

No comments:

Post a Comment